- Practical and intuitive interface on 15" Touch
- Software developed in a Windows environment (easy to update)
- Hardware is managed by maintenance-friendly, interchangeable dual-channel cards (16 A cards per zone).
- Automatic creation in 2 working groups (Injector - Hot Channel) recognisable by the different colour of the zones, with the possibility of creating 6 more.
- Quick, direct setting of basic functions (set point, status change, ON/off) from the zone via keypad, with the possibility of immediate copying to the group or all zones.
- Full screen view of the individual zone with visibility of measurements, current, % working, consumption in kWatts and setting data.
- Three types of view - Temperature control unit view, Measurements view, General view
- Temperature controller view and Measurements view are scrolling through the arrows on the next page when there are more than 24 zones.
- 2 pre-heating possibilities Ramp with simultaneous 100° dwell of all zones belonging to the group Pre-heating injectors guided by an automatically selected zone of the chamber
- Boost function
- Stand-By function
- Paired zone function (master/slave)
- Gradual ramp up per second when the zone is working in manual mode
- Creation of working recipes
- Recording of work data to be managed on the network via DataLog software
Socket x datalog interface pcs(industry 4.0).
Input 1 (signal coming from the press) reads the regulators
Input 2 (signal coming from the press) to send the regulators to stand-by temperature
Input 3 (signal coming from the press) switches the regulators off
Out machine consent when all zones are at temperature.
All alarms generated by the controller are given a N.O. contact signal.